Welcome to The Wednesday Round Up #144! I can’t believe that I’ve been doing the round up for 144 weeks, isn’t that crazy? I am both excited and sad to tell you today that next week will be the last Wednesday Round Up! It has been so fun doing this link party with y’all for the past 144 weeks but as a group we’ve decided to end the party. We are sad to see it go but excited about the future of each of our blogs. We hope that you will continue to follow along with us to see all of the new content we will be sharing with you individually as we step away from this group party. Thank you for partying with us each week and being a great source of inspiration!
I cannot wait to see what you all have been up to this past week. Let’s get on to the party!
Check out this week’s features!
- Blueberry Crunch Dump Cake – Home Cooking Memories
- Spooky Halloween Lantern Craft – Creatively Homemade
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes w/ Nutella Buttercream Frosting – Lolly Jane
- Homemade Spider Cookies – Kids Activity Blog
- Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Lace Cookies – A Blossoming Life
- How To Make A Mummy Pillow – She Saved
The most clicked post last week was #25 Glittered Pumpkin
from Andrea at TABLER Party of Two
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Christine @ So TIPical Me
Teresa @ Simply Made Fun
Justine @ The Typical Mom