Happy Hump Day and welcome to The Wednesday Round Up! How is everyone enjoying the first official week of summer? My baby sister is in town so she, myself and my middle sister are having sister week. We’ve been to the water park, gone shopping, and painted pottery. We still have quite a few days of fun ahead of us!
This week I’ve shared two delicious recipes. Check them out and be sure to head on down and link up your posts! I can’t wait to see what you share!
- 1. Tzatziki Chicken Salad by The Kitchen is My Playground
- 2. Paradise is jus an hour and a half away by Dina Silvestri Travel
- 3. Blueberry & Lemon Shortbread Crumble Bars by Annie’s Noms
- 4. Wood Planked Wall Tutorial by Find It, Make It, Love It
- 5. Sticky Lemon Sweet Rolls by Simply Gloria
- 6. Spring Cleaning with Small Children: 5 Tips to make it fun by Kenarry
- 7. Banana Pudding Pie by The Kitchen is My Playground
- 8. Smoked BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwiches by Chocolate with Grace
This week we had two posts that tied for the most clicked.
Bobbi from at 3GLOL
Tracey from The Kitchen Is My Playground
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up: