Fall is here and with that comes all things pumpkin! The leaves are starting to change and it’s boots and scarves weather, at least once a week then it gets hot again. I have not made a lot of pumpkin recipes so I thought I would round up 8 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes. After checking out all of these I’m pretty sure I need to start cooking more pumpkin recipes!
1. Pumpkin Cheesecake Rolls from Sweet Bella Roos
2. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes from Kirsten Oliphant
3. Pumpkin Spice White Russian Cocktail from The Weary Chef
4. Pumpkin Cinnamon Waffles from A Mom’s Take
5. Chocolate Marbled Pumpkin Pound Cake from The Weary Chef
6. Pumpkin Chocolate Poke Cake from The Grant Life
7. Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins from The Kitchen is My Playground
8. Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Pumpkin Browned Butter Frosting from Love Bakes Good Cakes
There are so many different ways to use pumpkin in recipes. What is your favorite pumpkin recipe? And which of these do you look forward to trying first?
I could go for one of those pumpkin cheesecake rolls right about now. Thanks for sharing & Happy Tuesday!
Kirsten Oliphant says
Thanks so much for sharing mine! (It truly is my favorite recipe of all time!) These all look great!!