Don’t you love when you can make a delicious cookie and not even have to bake it? Today I have a delicious recipe for No Bake Haystack Cookies. These are cookies that my grandma always makes in the fall. They are so easy to make and so delicious!
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 5 ounces chow mein noodles
- 7 ounces peanuts
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips separately according to package directions. Be careful not to over heat or you will burn them.
- Mix melted chips together and add chow mein noodles and peanuts
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper
- Drop teaspoon size servings onto wax paper
- Refrigerate 20 minutes before serving
Be careful when you are making this recipe not to burn the chocolate and butterscotch chips. I burned mine the first round but luckily had enough to start over. This is such a simple and cute recipe for the fall. If you want to make them look a bit more like haystacks then I have seen them made without the chocolate and just the butterscotch. It’s your choice!
Do you have a favorite fall themed dessert? I’d love to hear about it!
I love these. They are fun to eat and easy to make. I like bringing them around on Christmas. I hope your having a great day!
We do too! Thanks for coming by and checking them out!
I’ve never tried these before, but I bet the salty/sweet combo is delicious. PINed and Tweeted it. 🙂
It really is! Thank you for sharing it!