Welcome, welcome to The Wednesday Round Up! We are so excited to have you here and I can’t wait to see what you share this week. There were so many great ideas shared last week! Before you link up be sure to check out what I’ve been up to this week, it includes a lot of bedroom redesign inspiration!
I was also asked by HomeTalk to curate some beautiful bedroom redesigns. So be sure to check out my board and follow me over on Hometalk. It’s like Pinterest for house projects!
Here are this week’s features:
- 1. Frozen Coconut Banana Treats by Cooking With A Wallflower
- 2. Sharpie Dyed Coasters by My Frugal Adventures
- 3. Nutella Oreo Brownie Bites by A Worthy Read
- 4. Anthropologie Inspired Confetti Glasses by Kent Heartstrings
- 5. Loaded Baked Potato Dip by Joybee, What’s For Dinner
- 6. Trash to Treasure Bar Cart by Oh, The Fun
- 7. Easy Roasted Tomato Salsa by My Cooking Spot
- 8. DIY Chalkboard Lunch Box by Homemaking Hacks
Our most clicked post from last week’s party was #55 7-Up Biscuits
from Sarah at Sidetracked Sarah
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up: