Welcome to The Wednesday Round Up! We have a little bit of an updated look for the new year! We are so excited you have decided to join us today for our party! Before you link up be sure to check out what I’ve been up to this week then head on down for the party!
Check out this week’s features!
- Ginger Pineapple Chicken by Summer Scraps
- Disneyland Toddler Tips & Easy Autograph Book by A Mom’s Take
- 2 Cheeses, Garlic & Onion Pull-Apart Bread by With A Blast
- No-Sew Burlap Valentine Heart Pillow by Inspiration for Moms
- Spice Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting by Kendra’s Treats
- Lose 10 lbs, Keep Your Resolution on a Budget by Tastefully Frugal
- Spinach & Chicken Hash Brown Patties by In Good Flavor
- Getting Back on Budget After the Holidays by Living Contently
Our most clicked post from last week was #120 Natural Flu & Cold Remedies: DIY Elderberry Syrup
from Chrystal at Happy Mothering
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife
Thanks for featuring my Ginger PIneapple Chicken!
Thank you so much for linking up with us!
What a great linky party. So many amazing recipes. I can’t wait to check them all out!