Welcome to the 65th week of The Wednesday Round Up! I’m so excited you’ve decided to come and party with us! We have some fabulous features from last week and I can’t wait to what you share this week! Before you link up be sure to check out what we’ve been up to this week!
My contributor Jenna shared a DIY Old Frame to Fabulous Chalkboard!
and I rounded up 13 Crock Pot Desserts
and shared this yummy Sour Cream Pound Cake recipe!
Check out this week’s features!
- Ground Pork Enchiladas by Cooking on a Budget
- Paper Flower Tutorial by Frog Prince Paperie
- One Skillet Chicken Burrito Dip by Almost Supermom
- Triple Chocolate Brownies by The Domestic Geek
- Make Your Own Vintage Windows by Making It in the Mountains
- Chocolate Bunny Silhouettes by Simplistically Living
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Cupcakes by Spaceships & Laserbeams
- Stop Sabotaging Your Goals by My Love For Words
Our most clicked post last week was #26 How to Improve your Instagram Stats
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife