Welcome to week #77 of The Wednesday Round Up! We are so glad you’re coming to party with us again this weekend and I’m so looking forward to seeing what you have to share. Before you link up I’d love for you to check out what we’ve been up to since last week’s party!
We had a guest post for an Easy Cheesy Cauliflower Stromboli
Shared these decadent White Chocolate Covered Oreos
and shared a recap of our vacation along with a Florida Panhandle Travel Guide
Check out this week’s features!
- 30-Minute Jambalaya Recipe by The Classy Chapter
- Homemade Citronella Candles with Eucalyptus by Growing Up Gabel
- Peach & Raspberry Scones by Annie’s Noms
- DIY Rustic Photo Frames by Clean & Scentsible
- Bruschetta Pasta Salad by A Pretty Life in the Suburbs
- Why I Stopped Clipping Coupons by Mom Needs to Know
- Memorial Day Firework Cupcakes by Culinary Ginger
- Upcycled Placemat Vases by Premeditated Leftovers
Our most clicked post from last week was #21 Copycat Starbucks S’mores Frappuccino
from Brett at This Mama Loves
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife