Welcome to The Wednesday Round Up #78! We are so excited you’ve come to join us for another week of the party! I can’t wait to see what you have to share with us this week! Before you link up be sure to check out what we’ve been up to this week.
We FINALLY revealed our DIY Tile Shower: Before and After for you guys!
My contributor Jenna shared 10 Tips to Maintain your Garden and Lawn
And I talked about Planning for Your Dream Home!
Check out this week’s features!
- DIY Shoes Off Sign by Crafty Allie/Domicile 37
- Blueberry Crumb Bars by Flavor Mosaic
- Rag Ribbon Garland by The Scrap Shoppe Blog
- Banana Split Brownie Bites by A Sprinkle of This & That
- DIY Painted Mason Jar Bathroom Organizer by A Cultivated Nest
- Warm Tuscan Bean Crostini by Culinary Ginger
- The Secret to Creating Perfect Paint Lines by My Love for Words
- Tomato Basil Salad by Pancake Warriors
Our most clicked post from last week was #157 No Bake Smores Cheesecake
from Michelle at The Gracious Wife
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife