Welcome to week #80 of The Wednesday Round Up! I am so excited you’ve come to party with us this week! Tyler and I are celebrating our third wedding anniversary this week and I’ve shared Highlights of Year 3 of Marriage! Be sure to check out what else I’ve been up to this past week then head on down to the party!
My contributor Rebecca shared How to Avoid Burnout with Your Passions
Check out this week’s features!
- Orange Julius Cupcakes by Adventures of Country Divas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks by Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Cake Batter Fudge by Moms Need to Know
- American Flag Clothespin Wreath by Diva of DIY
- Sparkling Citrus Sangria by Dizzy, Busy & Hungry
- White Shelf Wrapped with Wood by Making it in the Mountains
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Pudding Cake by Just 2 Sisters
- USA Map String Art by Domestically Speaking
Our featured post from last week’s party is #11 Oven Roasted Parmesan Green Beans
from Ann’s Entitled Life
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife