Welcome to The Wednesday Round Up! I can’t believe we are at week #99! We are so excited that you’ve come to party with us this week. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to this week. Before you link up be sure to check out what’s been going on around here this past week.
Pumpkin Turkey Chili from my contributor Jessica
Check out this week’s features!
1. Thai Chopped Chicken Salad Quinoa Bowls – Pink When
2. Coffee Martini w/ Melted Candy Corn – Feather Pixels
3. You’ve Been Booed Kit + Free Printable – Drugstore Divas
4. Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls CopyCat Recipe – Cooking In Bliss
5. No Bake Bats & Mummy Halloween Dessert – Kids Activities Blog
6. Spiderweb Caramel Apples – My Love For Words
7. 25 Fall Snacks Kids Can Make – Play Ideas
Our most clicked post from last week was #39 41 Make Ahead Breakfast Casseroles
from Super Mommy Club
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife