Welcome to The Wednesday Round Up #118! I am so excited you’ve decided to come party with us! Whether you’re a regular or it’s your first week here we are glad to have you! Before you link up be sure to check out what we’ve been up to this week!
I cannot wait to see what you all have been up to this past week. Let’s get on to the party!
Check out this week’s features!
- DIY Easter Egg Garland – The Jenny Evolution
- Slow Cooker Maple Cinnamon Oatmeal – Dizzy, Busy & Hungry
- Pesto Sauce Lasagna Roll Ups – Domestically Speaking
- DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub Bars – Happy Mothering
- Chocolate confetti Easter Eggs – Clean & Scentsible
- Stenciled Burlap Bunny Plaques – Oh My! Creative
Our featured post from last week was #26 Easter Chicks Lemon Cookies
from Sarah at The Gold Lining Girl
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Christine @ So TIPical Me
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife