Welcome to The Wednesday Round Up! We have a fun surprise for this week. We now have 8 wonderful co-hosts so that means more exposure for your blog posts you link up! Be sure to follow all of your co-hosts in the way of your choosing! This week we are also linking up our Bloglovin accounts in the first link up and your posts to the second one!
In case you missed what we’ve been up to this week we shared a recipe for Spinach Baked Ziti and French Toast Casserole. We also had a wonderful guest post from our new co-host Teresa, she shared her DIY Repurposed Mirrors! Now head on down and link up your wonderful posts!
- 1. Stripy T-Shirt Refashion by Sum of Their Stories
- 2. Cheesy Spinach, Ham & Potato Frittata by BeBetsy
- 3. Peeps Pudding Cups by Mom Foodie
- 4. Spring Pom Pom Topiaries by Little Miss Celebration
- 5. DIY His & Hers Sharpie Mugs by Put A Bird On It
- 6. 10 Ways to Get Motivated by Heart Beats, Soul Stains
- 7. Goodwill Bucket Map-Over by Our Secondhand House
- 8. Crockpot Honey Crispy Chicken by Crockpot Gourmet
Our most viewed post from last week was #45 Make Your Own Kids Immune Boosting Gummies
from Chrystal at Happy Mothering
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up: