It’s week #20 of The Wednesday Round Up! Woo! Thank you to everyone who has been linking up and welcome to any new party friends! Be sure to check out what I’ve been up to this week. We’ve got an April Showers $500 Cash Giveaway going on right now! I shared two recipes, Butter Garlic Steak and Peanut Butter and Honey Muffins. And also how we are Saving Money with LED Power. This week we are linking up our Google+ pages in the first link up and then your posts in the second. I look forward to checking out everyone’s posts!
- 1. Dark Chocolate Dipped Peeps Hot Cocoa by Our Mini Family
- 2. Vintage Rustic Spring Mantel by Cherished Bliss
- 3. 20 Cute Bunny Projects by Huckleberry Love
- 4. Repaired & Revived Hope Chest by 3 Little Greenwoods
- 5. Chipotle Shrimp Quesadillas by Reviews, Chews & How-Tos
- 6. 10 Ways to Photograph Cinderella’s Castle by My Big Fat Happy Life
- 7. Dairy Free Magic Cookie Bars by I Put A Bird On It
- 8. White Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars by I Dig Pinterest
This week we had two posts tied for the most clicked! So head over and check them out and be sure to follow the blogs!
from Janette at Culinary Ginger
and #45 No-Sew Drop Cloth Valences
from Dee at Meatloaf & Melodrama
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up: