It’s that time of the week again, time for The Wednesday Round Up! I am so excited you’ve decided to come over and party with us and I can’t wait to see what you share this week. We had some great features and most clicked posts from last week’s party so be sure to check those out!
Before you link up be sure to check out what I’ve been up to this week. I shared my DIY Photo Booth, Highlights of Year 2 of Marriage, and a Paper Fireworks Wreath for July 4th! Now head on down and link up your posts!
Here are this week’s features:
- 1. Spicy Cheesy Jalapeño Quick Bread by Tumbleweed Contessa
- 2. 4th of July Patriotic Flag Wreath Tutorial by A Mom’s Take
- 3. Roasted Red Pepper Chipotle Hummus by Sumptuous Spoonfuls
- 4. 10 Tips for Being Crafty On A Budget by Over The Apple Tree
- 5. Cheesy Cauliflower Bread & Pizza Slices by Wine Lady Cooks
- 6. DIY Patriotic Tote Bag by My Paper Craze
- 7. Chilled Strawberry Rhubarb Soup by Memories By the Mile
- 8. Polenta Crostini 3 Ways by Frugal Mom Eh!
This week we had two posts that tied for the most clicked.
from Clairellyn at The Simple Sweet Life
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up: