Welcome to The Wednesday Round Up! I’m so glad you’ve decided to join us at the party today and I can’t wait to see what you have to share. Before you link up be sure to see the fun stuff I have been sharing in the past week!
1. 20 Homemade Christmas Gifts
Here are this weeks features:
- Personalized Santa Sack by Fynes Designs
- Spicy Thai Noodles by My Adventures in Dinnertime
- Straw Snowflake Ornaments by Happy Mothering
- Chocolate Peppermint Bundt Cake by Southern Krazed
- 5. Candy Cane Mice by About a Mom
- 6. Egg Nog Cupcakes by Sunshine & Hurricanes
- 7. DIY Fresh Christmas Wreath by The Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
- 8.Candy Cane Peppermint Oreos by Lou Lou Girls
We had two posts tied for most clicked last week
#82 The Best Bad-For-You Fudge Ever
from Merissa at Little House Living
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
and #90 Vanilla Apple Cupcakes with Apple Cider Buttercream Frosting
from Southern Krazed
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Instagram |
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up:
” src=”//www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=461196&’ + new Date().getTime() + ‘”><\/script>’);
Elaine @cookinandcraftin.com says
Thanks for hosting such a great Party!!
Hello beautiful! What a great party, and I love being a part of it. Thank you for featuring us! Please come and join our party,it runs until Friday at 7 pm. We would love to have you. Happy Wednesday! Lou Lou Girls
Melanie @ Carmel Moments says
Thanks for hosting! Have a great week.
Thank you for joining us!