Welcome to The Wednesday Round Up #58! I’m so excited you are joining us this week! I made an exciting announcement this week on the blog, I’m adding three new contributors! I introduced you to the first of the three, Rebecca from Rebecca Chapman. In the next two weeks I will be introducing you to the other two and they will all be sharing posts with y’all!
Check out this week’s features!
- Tips on How to Afford a Trip to Disney World by My Big, Fat Happy Life
- Asian Style Chicken Nuggets by The Chunky Chef
- Cream Cookie Cake with Sugar Coating by Winnish
- DIY Stamped Monogram Necklace by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Cinnamon Swirl Waffles by Summer Scraps
- Baked Mini Lemon Blueberry Donuts by A Sprinkle of This & That
- Self-Sufficiency Goals by Little House Living
- Aloha Stir-Fry by Ramblings of a Small-Town Girl
Our most clicked post from last week was #120 Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
from Joy at Yesterfood
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife