Welcome to week #64 of The Wednesday Round Up! I am so excited you’ve come to party with us this week! I have some exciting news. Love, Pasta and a Tool Belt is now accepting sponsors and we would love to work with you to help you grow your brand! Head over to our Advertise page to check out the options and use the code WEDRUP for 50% off your space for a limited time!
Before you link up be sure to check out what we’ve been up to this week!
Check out this week’s features!
- Baked Soft Pretzel Sticks by The Chunky Chef
- Sauteed Polenta with Marinara Sauce by Better In Bulk
- DIY Personalized Serving Tray by Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Birthday Cake Pudding Cookies by Living Better Together
- Chocolate Covered Coconut Bites by Life Currents
- A Look Inside My Organized Handbag by The Organized Dream
- Apple Pie French Toast by Annie’s Noms
- Healthy Turkey Chili by The Chunky Chef
This week we had two posts that tied for most clicked!
from Emily at My Love for Words
#244 Black Forest Crepes
from Sarah at The Gold Lining Girl
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife