Welcome to The Wednesday Round Up #62! I am so excited you have decided to come and party with us this week! Are you ready for Valentine’s Day? I love seeing all of the great stuff you guys have created and can’t wait to see what you share this week. Be sure to check out what I’ve been up to this week and then head on down to the party!
Check out this week’s features!
- DIY Painted Drop Cloths Curtains by Find It, Make It, Love It
- Italian Stuffed Flank Steak by The Chunky Chef
- DIY Map Art for the Wall by Craving Some Creativity
- Chorizo, Kale & Sweet Potato Frittata by Spoonful of Flavor
- DIY Love Note Kit by Atta Girl Says
- Cheesecake Parfaits by Tried & Tasty
- Photography SOS Camera Modes by Annie’s Noms
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Cake by Frugal Foodie Mama
Our most clicked post last week was #33 M&M’s Red Velvet Skillet Cookie
from Carrie at Frugal Foodie Mama
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife