Welcome to week #113 of The Wednesday Round Up! We’re excited you’ve come to join the party and look forward to seeing what you’ll be sharing with us this week! Before you link up be sure to see what we’ve been up to this week! I shared some Unique Gifts for Him, my contributor Rebecca shared Tips for Valentine’s on a Budget, I shared some delicious Chewy Peanut Butter Bars and our Dining Room Refresh!
And now on to the party!
Check out this week’s features!
- Cherry Mojito – Smart Little Cookie
- DIY Chocolate Sugar Scrub – Meatloaf & Melodrama
- How To Make A Rustic Ladder – Worthing Court
- Roasted Garlic Buffalo Wings – Frugal Foodie Mama
- Carrot Cake Swiss Roll w/ Pineapple Cream Cheese – Something Sweet
- Raspberry Lip Balm – Simplistically Living
Our featured post from last week is #89
Red Velvet Oreo Poke Cake
from Erin at Delightful E
And now on to the co-hostesses
of this fabulous party!
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family
Christine @ So TIPical Me
Jessica @ Savory
Teresa @ Crafty Wife