Welcome to week #111 of The Wednesday Round Up! We are so excited you’ve come to party with us again whether you’re a regular or it’s your first time! We hope you’ll enjoy checking out all of the links and sharing your own. Before you link up be sure to see what we’ve been up to around here this week! Also we would love to have you fill out our 2016 Reader Survey and let us know what you want to see more of around here this year!
And now on to the party!
Check out this week’s features!
- White & Gold Painted Terra Cotta Pots – Pastels + Macarons
- Sweetheart Sandwich Cookies – Grace and Good Eats
- Valentine Penguin Cake Pops – Moms & Munchkins
- Guilt-Free Chocolate Strawberry Crepes – A Proverbs 31 Wife
- Spicy Italian Game Day Crescent Ring – Tabler Party of Two
- Football Craft – Frog Prince Paperie
Our featured post from last week is #13 How to Make Tissue Paper Pom Poms
from Chelsea at Two Twenty One
And now on to the co-hostesses
of this fabulous party!
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family
Christine @ So TIPical Me
Jessica @ Savory
Teresa @ Crafty Wife