Welcome to week #117 of The Wednesday Round Up! I am so glad you’ve come to party with us this week. I hope you’re getting to enjoy some beautiful spring weather like we are here in Tennessee. Before you link up with us be sure to check out what we’ve been up to this week!
I cannot wait to see what you all have been up to this past week. Let’s get on to the party!
Check out this week’s features!
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes by Virtually Yours
- Rainbow Ice Cream Sandwiches by Bloom Designs
- No Sew Felt Pinwheels by Growing Up Gabel
- How To Make An Easter Bunny Grapevine Wreath by How To Make A Burlap Wreath
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes by Teaspoon Of Goodness
- Mint Oreo Truffles: St. Patrick’s Day Treats by Hoosier Homemade
Our featured post from last week is #8 Dublin Coddle- Irish Country Cooking
from Liz & Chanelle at Eat Move Make
And now on to the co-hostesses
of this fabulous party!
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family
Christine @ So TIPical Me
Jessica @ Savory
Teresa @ Crafty Wife