Welcome to The Wednesday Round Up #112! We are so glad you’ve decided to come and party with us. How’s the weather where you are? We have snow again, I thought I lived in the south! It’s beautiful as long as I don’t have to go anywhere in it. Before you link up be sure to check out what we’ve been up to around here.
And now on to the party!
Check out this week’s features!
- DIY Rosey Tinted Lip Balm – Woods of Bell Trees
- Easy DIY Bookshelf Ledges – How to Nest for Less
- Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookie Dough Bark – Totally The Bomb
- The Best Crockpot Chili – Food Fun Family
- Valentine Pinata Cake – Celebrate Woman Today
- Marshmallow Chocolate Cake – The Kitchen is My Playground
Our featured post from last week is #79 The Most Amazing Quick Cinnamon Rolls Ever
from Lolli at Food Fun Family
And now on to the co-hostesses
of this fabulous party!
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family
Christine @ So TIPical Me
Jessica @ Savory
Teresa @ Crafty Wife